At Art Of Cosmetic Dentistry, we offer preventive dentistry so that our patients can protect their smile from decay, damage and disease. We strive to deter these conditions so that you can avoid damage that requires repair. To learn more about the benefits of preventive dentistry, call our office today!
Our team offers various preventive care services and treatments including dental sealants, cleanings, exams, routine dental visits and fluoride treatments.
Dr. Ray H. Morgan Jr. and Dr. Steven M. Shepperd also give our patients several tips to avoid dental decay, damage, and disease including:
- Visit our office every six months for a professional dental cleaning and comprehensive dental exam
- Brush and floss your teeth every day
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush and toothpaste that contains fluoride
- Limit the amount of sugary and acidic foods you eat on a daily basis
- Schedule a consultation appointment to learn if other preventive care options may be right for you
If you and your family follow the tips above, you significantly decrease your chances of developing damaging dental conditions. If you notice any pain or sensitivity between dental appointments, contact our office as soon as possible. Children are recommended to see the dentist at age one, two and three for annual exams. To learn more about preventive care in Atlanta, Georgia, and to make your appointment with our friendly dentists, call our office at 404-816-8200 today!